All Package Orders are Pick-up ONLY.
Orders will be filled in the order they are received. Limited availability
Packages are usually available Late-April to Early-May. We believe this gives your package the best opportunity for success.
As we near the availability time, customers will be notified via email with details for picking up your packages in either Spanish Fork, Heber City, West Point or Syracuse.
All bee purchases from L&P Supply LLC are no longer our responsibility and are not warrentied by us after they have left our premises.
BEE PACKAGE INFO
At L&P Supply we pride ourselves on product quality. All packages are made with proven queens and include 3 lbs of high quality bees to give your hive the best opportunity at success.
- Our queens can be marked, which helps beginners locate and begin learning what to look for to find queens in the future.
- All of our bees are treated for varroa mites, ensuring that new hives have a clean fresh start.
Our bees are a Italian/Cordovan, Carnolian and Saskatraz mix. We have found strong genetic diversity results in healthier hives. They are bred for gentleness, honey production and over-wintering in colder climates. Whether starting a new hive or refilling an empty one, L&P bees will provide you a great foundation as you look to build your apiary.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
What to expect your Bee Order
- Packages are usually ready for pick up in late April to early May
- Weather can always impact your delievery date, if this is the case we will keep you informed via email
- When picking up your order we will need to confirm your ID, only the person on the order will be allowed to pick it up unless arrangements were made previously with L&P Supply
Price includes a $5 deposit which will be refunded when buyers return the package box in good condition.
There is a 15% processing fee that will be applied to ALL cancelled bee orders.